Digital marketing has transformed into an integral part of a brand since the emergence of the pandemic and the massive lockdowns. It is reported that the market has witnessed 10 years worth of digital transformation in the last 10 months alone. To stand out in 2021, every brand must start to personalize their marketing efforts – that includes personalized content, products, emails, social media posts, multimedia, etc.
- According to an Epsilon survey, 80% of customers are interested to do business with a company that offers personalized experiences.
- About 63% of consumers are fed up with generic advertising methods.
- The best success story in regards to personalized content/marketing can be seen in the targeted recommended products and movie listings from Amazon & Netflix.
- Salesforce reported that when comparing to underperforming businesses, high-performing companies saw 51% more business by using personalized data-targeting and segmentation.
- Cadbury’s personalized video campaign generated a 65% click-through rate and a 33.6% conversion rate, which was a huge milestone in the company’s digital marketing frontier.
- The British multinational airline group, EasyJet, generated a targeted data-driven email campaign, which saw an incredible 25% higher click-through rate than the regular, more traditional emails.
Every studies and research conclude to the same point that personalized campaigns and marketing efforts generate better results and click-through rates than generalized ones. This has the potential to be one of the most powerful and unavoidable digital marketing tools in 2021.