Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral, or written, obtained by you from Neteffect or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Neteffect will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on Neteffect, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of Neteffect, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Neteffect.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Neteffect. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of India, without regard to the conflict of other laws, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought only in the High Court of Kerala, India. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, NETEFFECT.IN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Revision & Refund Policy
Even though every writer with Neteffect works tirelessly to provide clients with a perfect product, there are times when modifications are necessary. If the content does not meet your expectations, you are not 100% satisfied with the final product, or if you discover any errors, our policy is to make all revisions necessary, at no cost to you, until you are completely satisfied!
Neteffect must receive all requests for revisions within 3 days of your receipt of the articles (within a week for eBooks).
Once an order has been assigned to one of our staff, it is considered “in process” and we cannot offer any refund.
We also do not accept returns as we deliver our products digitally, tailor them specifically to the individual client, and hence other customers cannot use them.
Content writing, at its best.
We are Neteffect, a group of experienced writers with a background in Advertising, Newspaper, and Magazine Journalism. Each of us has over 8 to 15 years’ experience.
We offer content writing services for :
- Websites, Blogs, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter), Landing pages
- Corporate Whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations (Corporate / Marketing / Sales)
- Advertising Copy, Brochures, Flyers
- Press Releases, Direct Mail, Sales Letters, etc.
Neteffect delivers unique content. We believe our content will help your website’s SEO be exceptionally effective and help you attract natural inbound links.
If you need high-quality writing services for web content, ad copy, or anything at all, Email: email@example.com